Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Coldplay

One of the bands I am very keen on is Coldplay... I discovered them, I suppose, on the radio, but I always remember a song with a special moment... that was "Clocks", and I always think of my voyage to Budapest... it is funny how some songs are and will be always related to a place, or even a certain moment... a unique moment... a moment that will last forever in your heart...



Another special song related to a special moment... "The Scientist". I discovered this song thanks to a film called "Wicker Park"... the final scenes of this film were surrounded by the warm voice of Chris Martin... and I think it was with "The Scientist" when I got hooked to Coldplay atmosphere... maybe because this song talks about saying sorry...



And since then, I have always wanted to go to a Coldplay concert. I have seen some videos of them on concert, but obviously I want to see them "live"... I think that will be an unforgettable and very intense experience... as I know... that, one day, I will achieve my purpose...

Until then, I keep on listening to their songs. They always make me smile. Some of them have the power enough to charge my batteries up! And it doesn't matter how many times I have listened to them, I never get bored of them!



Do YOU like Coldplay? What do you think of their music?

No comments:

Post a Comment