Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Goosebumps (1)

From now on, I have decided to share the videos that make me have goosebumps (tener la carne de gallina). Did you know this idiom?

Today, I am sharing this video about how we can make the difference... and start the change. Every little thing helps.


What do you feel when you see this video? Could you tell me, please? You can also use this video for a post, I think it can be very interesting if some other people give their view about it.

In my opinion, this is so simple, but so difficult at the same time. We seem to be living in a society who is indifferent to the problems of other people. And watching this video... makes me feel that we can change that. Because you, and me, we are good people. And there are a lot of people who are good around us.

So focus on them.

And help others... because others will help you.

Good actions bring more good actions. Don't you think?

Be contagious!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment